Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Yet Another Snow Day

You know something I haven't done in years? Go sledding. It's been about four years since the last time I actually went sledding, down a hill, in the snow.

Well today I got that chance. I went with my sister and her friends to the McDaniel College golf course. Hole #7, to be exact. That hill is insane. Add a ramp and you've got yourself an adrenaline rush waiting to happen.

There are three hills in this picture.

And boy, did it happen.

It was 1 degree outside, and probably sub-zero since there was wind. You felt it. From feeling your fingers ache with cold, to runny noses and foggy glasses.

I tried filming a run, but it didn't save in my phone -_-

All in all, the rush was needed. It's been a long time since I've gone sledding. And don't even get me started on skiing. I miss skiing SO. MUCH. Flying down the hill, soaring off the ramps, shredding the snow...

That's the life.

What's your favorite winter activity/sport?

No comments:

Post a Comment