Saturday, February 1, 2014

The Fault in Our Stars Trailer

As many of you probably know, the trailer for The Fault in Our Stars officially came out this week! It's so exciting! I have to be honest, when I first heard that Shailene Woodley was going to be Hazel, I was skeptical.

And then I saw the trailer.

The movie looks wonderful. The character portrayals look wonderful. I got worked-up, and watched the trailer again and again. It was a pleasant pain.


I am ecstatic about this movie. I didn't read the book until a year after it came out, but I fell in love with it instantly. John Green really perfected it. Gah. So emotional. Perpetual feels. Everything.

All dignity aside, I think it's safe to say I'm going to cry during this one. Don't judge. You will, too.

Here's the trailer for anyone who hasn't seen it yet:



What are your thoughts? Excited for this movie? Is Shailene a good choice for Hazel? Comment Below!



No comments:

Post a Comment