Sunday, September 28, 2014

Milestone in "Resonance"

Last night, while writing for the 100-for-100 challenge, I blew past 50,000 words in Resonance. Now I'm three pages into Chapter 20, and the story is still in full swing.



In Chapter 20 of Embassy, the story was nearing the climax (Chapter 23) and slid to the ending in Chapter 30. But in Resonance, there's no sign of slowing down.

Part 1 of Resonance is 33,000 words long.
Part 2 of Resonance is currently 17,000 words long, and they've only just landed on Daliona (it's still the first day). At this rate, I'm projecting another 35--40,000 words before Part 2 is finished.

And I still have to write Part 3. Fortunately, I have a "rough draft" written because I'm recycling the original deleted ending of Embassy for this book.

So that's my update! Thanks everybody, and keep posted for more!


No comments:

Post a Comment